Sunday, April 16, 2006
- Name: Melinda Wenner
- Location: New York, New York, United States
I am a freelance science journalist based in New York City -- in other words, I live in the most expensive city in the world without a steady income. I have written for publications including Seed, The Scientist, the Boston Globe, Wired and Scientific American. Check out my website at http://www.melindawenner.com.
- Star light, Star bright
- The fries come from afar, and the orders do, too
- Try to save the earth, and what do you get?
- There's more than just chicken here, my friend
- Nope, not science!
- Mmm, beer!
- Could this deadly virus save the earth?
- Should you go veggie?
- Is prayer powerless?
- That's a recent photo of Saturn taken by NASA's C...