Friday, March 23, 2007
- Name: Melinda Wenner
- Location: New York, New York, United States
I am a freelance science journalist based in New York City -- in other words, I live in the most expensive city in the world without a steady income. I have written for publications including Seed, The Scientist, the Boston Globe, Wired and Scientific American. Check out my website at http://www.melindawenner.com.
- Posting problems
- Oil eaters
- Lynn Margulis makes jaws drop
- Just what we need: more arsenic
- Personality and musical taste
- 20% more...salmonella!
- Nerves use sound?
- Yes! I'm still alive.
- Possible Virus X....?
- What will be our Virus X?