Intellectual Blogging Award
And now I will nominate my favorite intellectual blogs. I realize these are very Scienceblogs-heavy, but hey, I used to work at Seed. What do you expect?
1. The Loom - I love microbes. So does Carl Zimmer. Naturally, I love his blog. (I realize he was already nominated, but I can't help it. His was the first that came to mind.)
2. Aetiology - Tara Smith writes a lot about microbes too. She's prolific and excellent.
3. Science Made Cool - A biology-focused blog that I've just discovered and quite enjoy.
4. Bad Science - The Guardian's bad science columnist dissects, well, bad science.
5. The Neurocritic - Picks apart new research findings in neuroscience and psychopharmacology. Very interesting stuff.