Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Word of Mouth

Today I made my radio debut on New Hampshire Public Radio's Word of Mouth. They invited me to talk about my article on flavor enhancers featured in August's Scientific American. You can download my 8-minute segment here.

I was a nervous wreck, but somehow I held it together. That's despite the fact that when the producer first called, I couldn't hear anything because I had accidentally hit the mute button (I guess it mutes both ways!). Luckily, I figured out the problem fairly quickly -- but not before hanging up on him, too. Heh.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Nice and informative blog, let me share my site with you just incase you need a conversion calculator online.


Convertion To Metric is your online conversion calculator we are comitted to give you simple ways to convert the units, of Area, Lenght, Weight, Volume, Pressure and Tempereture just a click of your mouse. We are trying our best to be the solution of anyone need of converting different units online.More.. Metric Conversion

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home