Tuesday, September 19, 2006
- Name: Melinda Wenner
- Location: New York, New York, United States
I am a freelance science journalist based in New York City -- in other words, I live in the most expensive city in the world without a steady income. I have written for publications including Seed, The Scientist, the Boston Globe, Wired and Scientific American. Check out my website at http://www.melindawenner.com.
- Want some ice with that?
- Will the Ivy League's pillars crumble?
- Does pot lead to cancer and addiction?
- Say that again?
- Martha Stewart on Meat
- The shortest distance between you and science!
- Bilingual? Are you sure?
- I'm back....
- Nature 1, nurture 0
- Not so delightful for the fish